Digiarty Releases VideoProc Vlogger - Free Video Editor Software for Mac
Chengdu, China - Digiarty Software, a leading multimedia software developer, releases today VideoProc Vlogger, a free video editing solution for Mac and Windows. Friendly to beginners and amateurs, it makes it easy to make cinematic videos and vlogs for everyday creativity, special moments, or fun.
A great many of users are in search of free video editing software, most of which, however, are undesirable:
* Professional Non-linear editing (NLE) systems have steep learning curves; and they have watermarks or only provide free trials
* Online tools end up with insufficient features, file size limits and risk of privacy leakage
* Open-source programs are too out-to-date to keep up with the trend
* None of them is fit for quick editing of vlogs
Jack Han, CEO of Digiarty says, "Our goal is to build the best free video editor program on the planet. After nearly three years of research and working, we managed to develop VideoProc Vlogger. We hope it will help creators of all levels to make interesting and professional-looking videos out of their GoPro/DJI footage, sports videos, travel clips, game tutorials, daily shots and other resources."
VideoProc Vlogger is a non-linear video editing software that can do both basic and advanced edits for Mac users. It embraces virtually all types of videos, including 4K/8K, 10-bit HDR, HEVC and LOG mode footage shot by iPhone, iPad, GoPro, DJI and cameras. Basically, it can split, rotate, and add transitions, effects and texts; for creativity, it can make a split screen, picture-in-picture video, green screen, blend effect, and more. In a word, it is easy-to-use and powerful.
How VideoProc Vlogger Builds Everything around Simplicity:
With a streamlined workflow and vivid video/audio presets, it enables Mac users to create a stunning short movie in minutes without any skills and experiences.
This freeware embraces advanced features, making ordinary videos cinematic:
* Motion Effects: imitates different types of camera movements with 28 motion presets; livens up videos and images as easy as drag and drop, producing dynamic motion cropping, zooms, rotations, angle changes, highlights, crop-opening, Ken Burns effect and more.
* Speed Ramping: supports both constant and variable speed changes; with automatic keyframes, it speeds up or slows down any segments of clips flexibly without having to split them into pieces; especially, it realizes butter-smooth speed ramping with series of built-in Bezier Curves.
* Color Grading and Correction: polishes up videos, adds 3D-LUTs, adjusts HSL values, and customizes exposure, contrast, saturation and more easily; fixes low-light or over-exposed videos, reduces image noises in a few clicks.
* Audio Editing: it has visualized audiogram for precise music editing, 3 audio analyzer modes for editing a video to the beat, 12 built-in audio effects, and a 10-band equalizer to adjust the volume of different frequency bands easily.
How VideoProc Vlogger Beats Other Competitors in Technology:
VideoProc Vlogger inherits all the core competitiveness of the family products of Digiarty. The splendid GPU Acceleration technology eases the burden of decoding, rendering and re-encoding large files, such as 4K, HDR, and raw footage. The "High Quality Render Engine" increases the efficiency for the rendering process. The Intelligent Image Scaling Algorithm automatically evaluates the content of every image, predicts the final result, and chooses the most proper frame size.
The Vision of VideoProc:
"We are in an era of great video explosion and boom, and the volume of new videos doubles every six months. But the market still has room to grow," said Jack Han. The size of the global Video Editing Software market is expected to reach $906 million by 2027, rising at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.7% during 2021-2027," according to Market Research.
"Our ultimate goal is to produce a more intelligent video digital editing software that combines video creation with content recreation," Jack Han revealed. "Now we just completed the initial build that is useful to make interesting vlogs. And we already have a series of plans for more advanced and intelligent features. There are more to expect."
VideoProc Vlogger 9.17
Color Grading and Correction
Digiarty Software, Inc. is a leading company in the multimedia software industry founded in 2006. Video editor, video recorder, video converter, video downloader, DVD ripper, DVD backup, iPhone manager, are representing functions of its users-favored products. With 15 years of development, Digiarty has accumulated a vast user base all over the world and evolved to be a prosperous company in the industry. Copyright (C) 2021 Digiarty Software, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.